SEO is a technique which help to rank on Search Engine Results Page (SERP). There shows up to 10 results each page. If your blog posts found in these results, then you can get lot’s traffic. But before getting rank here, you need to analyze your competitors, publish high quality and useful contents, share to social media or many more. Today you will learn beginner’s guide to Search Engine Optimization and able to rank first page on Google.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
There are many ways to drive traffic to your blog. But getting organic traffic from search engines, you need to follow some rules. These rules called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. You can drive huge organic and free traffic without cost. That’s are the prime benefit of this. If you have question about What is SEO, I hope it solved here.
Before staring SEO, you need to complete your On Site SEO. Because it’s most important for getting traffic from Google. If your blog have these things, then you need to focus your Off Site SEO. Because it’s helps to drive referral traffic from various sources of internet. It also helps to increase domain authority of your blog.
Types of SEO
If you’re a expert blogger, then you already know about the two types of SEO. In fact, they are basic thing on blogging. But if are a beginners, then it’s important for you. Because that prime thing on ranking.
Some bloggers ask that how to do SEO? If you interest to drive organic traffic, then you can learn here about kinds of SEO and their tutorial.
- On-Page SEO: You website based all things called on-page optimization. If you have any error in your blog, then you can’t go ahead and doesn’t success in blogging. While writing posts, you need to optimize titles, post meta description, friendly URL, keyword density, article length etc. You can read Google’s 200 ranking factor to learn more about the SEO.
- Off-Page SEO: Things which doing outside of your blog called off-page optimization. You will get more traffic from referral sources, social media or authority blogs. If you sure these things, then your blog will rank well and getting organic traffic from search engine.
If you want to learn Search Engine Optimization, then you need to read following resources. Because that helps to know SEO A to Z things.
1. On-Page SEO tutorial
2. Off-Page SEO tutorial
3. What is Domain Authority
4. Best keyword research tools
5. Increase website loading speed
6. Reduce website bounce rate
7. Image SEO techniques
8. Link building guide
9. Common SEO Mistakes
These resources helps to boost your blog ranking, learn complete guide about SEO and many more things. But know that, SEO is a continuous process and you must learn and learn regularly. That you will be success in blogging.